Music Lessons Raleigh NC
Falls River Music offers fun, dynamic and rewarding Music Lessons for the complete beginner to intermediate and advanced students- for kids ages 5 and up (depending on Instrument), teens, and adults of all ages. We have students from all over the North Carolina triangle area- Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Wake Forest and more. We are conveniently located right off the 540 freeway in N Raleigh.
Our Instructors all have a passion and gift for teaching their instruments, and spreading their love of music. All have degrees in Music and/or extensive professional experience. Let us help you achieve your musical goals!
* Schedule a FREE TRIAL MUSIC LESSON Today! Please fill out the email Form at the link below, and we will contact you for a Free Trial Lesson that fits your schedule.
CLICK HERE or Call us at 919-637-0526 today
Please see the info and links below for all the Lesson programs that we offer…
We offer weekly 30-minute private Music Lessons on a month-to-month basis, for all Instruments- with no long term commitments, registration fees or contracts. Students can start at any time, and a Free Trial lesson is offered for all instruments.
We also offer:
Duet Lessons (2 students learning together in the same Lesson, 1/2 price for the second student), available for most instruments.
Flex Lessons– where you still purchase 4 Lessons at a time…and then schedule them at your convenience over any period of time, to fit your busy schedule. Great for working adults and busy kids too!
Custom Group Sessions can also be structured for your Group or Home School co-op, at a location convenient to you. See our ad at Home-School Mom
Band Performance Classes where students learn to play songs of their choosing as a Band, at weekly Rehearsals, guided by one of our professional-musician Instructors. Band Performances are scheduled locally, once ready…
Our Lesson Programs
(click on the links below to learn more about specific Lessons Programs)
We offer Guitar Lessons for all styles and experience levels (beginner to advanced), for students ages 6 and up. Lessons are given for Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar and even Ukulele (Uke) Lessons too!
We offer Drum Lessons for all styles and experience levels (beginner to advanced), for students ages 6 and up. Lessons are given for the Drum Set, Snare Drum, Percussion, School Band Drum Line / Quads, and more.
We offer String Orchestra instrument Lessons for the Violin, Viola and Cello, for all styles and experience levels (beginner to advanced), for students ages 5 and up. Our professional Instructors generally prefer the Classical method of instruction, but more Contemporary and Suzuki styles are also offered.
We offer Piano and Keyboard Lessons for all styles and experience levels (beginner to advanced), for students ages 5 and up. Lessons are given for Piano and digital Keyboards, on our full-size (88 weighted key) Keyboards, with emphasis on proper technique, notation reading and music theory.
We offer Vocal / Singing Lessons for all styles and experience levels (beginner to advanced), for students ages 7 and up. Lessons include vocal warm-ups, music reading, improving pitch / ear training, and proper breathing etc.
We offer Trumpet / Brass Lessons for all styles and experience levels (beginner to advanced), for students ages 7 and up. Lessons include all Brass instruments- Trumpet, Coronet, Trombone, French Horn etc. (We also offer Flute Lessons)
= LESSON POLICIES =
* Lessons are paid for month-to-month for as long as you wish– with no contracts or registration fees. Lession Tuition is due at the first Lesson of each month. “Auto Pay” (automatic monthly Credit Card payments) can be scheduled for your convenience.
* We request and appreciate a 24-hour notice for any Lesson cancellations, and allow Makeup lessons for any missed appointments. Lessons can be cancelled via phone, text or email.
* Lessons that are missed without proper notice will still need to be charged, as we must pay our professional Instructors for their time.
* Lessons can start at any time, we will simply Pro-rate the first month.
* We offer Lessons Mon thru Fri in the afternoons and evenings, and also some limited late morning appointments. We also have Saturday morning and afternoon lessons. Specific Lesson days and times vary by instrument.
* If we are Closed due to inclement Weather or major Holidays, the lessons will be cancelled and credited to the following month
* Lessons are offered for Students ages 5 and up, depending on the instrument studied.
* Lessons are generally scheduled as 30-minute Private individual sessions, given weekly the same time and day, with the same Instructor.